A very hot topic indeed- which is better Badoo o Tinder. We will demystify here by comparing the features of both apps. Depending on different aspects of Tinder and Badoo, we will recommend one of the two apps Tinder or Badoo– The Best App To Flirt?
Features of Tinder:
Looking at the features of Tinder it let’ users navigate between profiles you can slide comfortably without missing to enter one by one. Let’s us to choose from millions of registered members around the world in different locations. Unique part is there’s LGTBi audience identified in their profiles. And you can cancel the premium subscription very easily and simply whenever you want. Users can connect their profile to Instagram or Spotify to indicate more about their personality.
On free version Tinder you can do the following things:
- We can create a free profile.
- We can only have limited number of likes to give to the profiles that you like, but they are quite a few on a daily basis.
- We can send messages to all the profiles with which you match
- We can look for people who are near you, or expand the km to a certain extent and look for them far away.
- There is 9 spaces to upload photographs in your profile & you can upload multimedia content to your profile.
The paid Tinder Gold or Tinder Premium features include:
- Shows who likes you and therefore return the like and match instantly.
- Boosting tool that puts you in front of all the profiles in your area for a while.
- There’s unlimited likes so that no one escapes you.
- You have control over your profile and appear to who you want to and otherwise.
- You will have 5 Super Likes every day to have more match options with any 5 profiles.
- Use the Passport tool to search for people around the world by changing your location.
Features of Badoo:
Badoo is a type of asocial network to find a partner, to meet new people and make friends.The app is free but if you get access to advance options buy paying for premium subscription to Badoo. It has a lot of activity among users has a promising base of active and registered users for ages between 18 and 34 years. Badoo dating app is available for both iOS and Android platform.
The free Badoo services include:
- Create free account
- You can use filters whenever you search for someone.
- We can send messages to Badoo Premium members without any problems&Send basic messages and quick flirts.
- We can participate in the match game for free in the application.
- Use the search tool ‘Clones’ and quick verification of your profile
The paid version Badoo, gives access different services:
- Shows who likes us and highlight messages feature.
- Shows who has put you in their list of favorite profiles.
- Let’s you undo your vote in ‘Encounters’
- It lets you navigate using the invisible mode. So that no one knows that you have gone through their profile.
- Highlight your profile as a Premium user
- Let’s you talk to the rest of Badoo’s most popular and premium profiles.
- Increase your popularity within the dating app and activate stickers and stickers to chat.
Now we know the features of both apps. Let’s compare between the two to start seeing which would be better dating app, Tinder o Badoo. The best option for 18-35-year-olds will be Tinder and if you are older than 30, we recommend Badoo. It is true that Tinder has more user base, but it’s fruitful if you fall in that age. Badoo is more limited in terms of free features, it offers more tools in its premium version. Getting dates will always depend on your profile and how you converse with others.
So considering all, Tinder wins when it comes to ease of use due to its better interface. You only need to swipe and slide. Tell us which you will chhose? Tinder o Badoo?